The Martial Arts Place prize draw terms and conditions
1. This prize promotion is open to all members of The Martial Arts Place aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of The Martial Arts Place, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. The prize promotion is open from 12.00 GMT on 8th August, 2013 and closing date for receipt of all entries 23.59 GMT on 8th September, 2013.
3. Entry is at firstname.lastname@example.org Entrants must like the Martial Arts Place Facebook page here , email a photo with name, location and caption and state which category you’re entering.
4. Only one prize draw entry per member.
5. There is one prize in the Kids category of a punch bag and one prize in the adults category of a pair of boxing gloves.
6. The winners of the prize draw will be the first entries in each category drawn at random by an independently verified computer system.
7. Prize must be accepted as offered, and no prize can be exchanged in part or in full. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, corrupted, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
10. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independently verified computer system.
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion with no recompense. Your photos will be used on the TMAP Facebook page and TMAP website. If you do not want your photos to be used in this way, please speak with a member of staff or include this at the point of entry.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prize of equivalent or greater value.
13. Winners names available 28 days after closing date. Send a self-addressed envelope to The Martial Arts Place, 88 Avenue Road, London NW3 3HA.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
15. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
16. The promoter is The Martial Arts Place, 88 Avenue Road, London NW3 3HA.