Archive for March, 2012
This week food loving, yet super slim French man, Sensei Marco gives us his top tips:
1. Always do you best when you train, don’t be lazy – this is your worst enemy!
2. Listen to your Sensei
3. Don’t forget to stretch before AND after the class
4. If something looks hard, keep trying and remember that nobody can learn everything in a single lesson
5. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water
6. Make sure you eat properly, especially on training days
7. Smile, be friendly, training is always more enjoyable in a good atmosphere : )
8. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand something
9. Watch the higher grades when they train, you can learn a lot by watching the seniors
10. Lastly, don’t forget to move your head, move your shoulders when you punch and twist your foot when you kick!
Hi Mums and Dads,
We are now taking bookings for next term. If you would like to enrol your child please do so as soon as possible using the forms handed to you at the Dojo. Please remember our kids classes are very busy and we have waiting lists for most lessons, early renewal is advised. All current students have the chance to keep their place for next term but from the April the 1st we open any remaining places to children on our waiting list and any new members.
You can renew next time you’re at the Dojo or by calling us on 020 7586 1222
Free group class trial lessons and half-price private classes for all Mums and Nans of TMAP members.
Call us now on 020 7586 1222 to book!
Hurry or you might end up like Prince Charles – the Queen has just found out she’s not booked in for her free class! (See above)