1. For you, what is the most enjoyable aspect of teaching?
People discovering their potential and using that in their daily life.
2. Favourite all time film (not necessarily martial arts related)
3. How do you spend your free time?
I go to the cinema, socialise with friends and travel
4. Toughest things you’ve overcome? (e.g. fear, touchest competition/personal demon)
Coming from a different country (Brazil), without speaking the language and not knowing what exactly is awaiting you.
5. Favourite snack?
6. What song guarantees you’d get on the dance floor?
Three Little Birds, by Bob Marley
7. Dreams for the future (personal/professional/any)?
To bring my parents to visit the UK and travel in Europe.
8. Advice for a beginner?
Never give up; try again and again!
9. Favourite possession?
I don’t really mind; travel and meeting new cultures is my great possession, as is knowledge and experience.
10. What scares you?
11. What super powers would you have?
12. Do you have any secret (or not so secret) skills?
Working in hospitality, has given me a good level of patience!
13. What are your hopes for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in 2012?
Growing stronger towards professionalism of athletes, with more highly paid competitions